Suggested Approaches for Writing a Social Media Essay
July 21, 2015 - Posted to Catchy Research Paper Topics
Social Media Essay
Everybody seems to have an opinion about social media. For some, it is a great way to connect with others people, play games, and even do a bit of networking. For others, social media keeps people from having real world relationships, is a breeding ground for salacious activity, and a reflection of the dumbing down of society. Whatever you think about the subject, it is popular enough that there is a good chance you will be given a social media essay assignment at some point in your school career. Familiarity with social media is helpful if you are going to write on this subject, but there are other things to consider before writing an essay on social media. You must choose a topic that is interesting to you and your readers, you must write an essay that is objective and fair, and you must make sure that your essay about social media is free from any errors.
Suggestions for Social Media Essay Topics
- Write an argumentative essay on social media on whether or not it has a positive effect on friendships
- Write a satirical essay on social media and the embarrassing things that people share
- Write an essay about safety rules everyone should follow while using social media
- Should parents limit the time that adolescents spend on social media?
- Should schools have the right to demand a student’s social media password?
- Should bullying via social media be a crime?
- Write a persuasive essay on social media arguing that it harms family relationships
- Compose a satire essay on social media skewering bad dating attempts
Writing Objective Social Media Essays
Chances are you have your own opinions about social media. Maybe you are a fan. Maybe you are not. As you do your research, take notes, and form your social media essay thesis your approach must be fair. To make sure this is the case, you should use a variety of sources when you do your research. Don’t only rely on sources that you know will support your personal views. Even if your conclusion matches your personal opinion, your readers will appreciate that you considered and acknowledged opposing evidence. You should also avoid the use of inflammatory remarks or ad hominem attacks against those who disagree with you. Finally, if your research proves your initial beliefs to be unfounded, academic honesty requires that you acknowledge that in your paper. This might be a good place to insert a hook for social media in your essay.
Writing an Error Free Social Media Paper
It is very important that you turn in a paper that is free of spelling and grammar errors. Of course, this is the case with any essay. You will need to spend time proofreading your paper, and possibly giving it to another person for review. Of course, if you want to make doubly sure that you turn in an essay that will impress your instructor, why not leave all of the hard work to us and let gloriousessays.com write your social media essay for you. That way, all you will need to do is place an order!