Cause and Effect Essay Topics for Any Program of Study
September 11, 2015 - Posted to Catchy Research Paper Topics
Cause and effect essays can be difficult to manage
As it is, in the worlds of science, humanities, fine arts, liberal arts, etc., a cause and an effect never exist in isolation. There is a never-ending chain of causes and effects, as each effect becomes a cause of something else. For example, our invasion of Iraq was the effect of a growing fear of the Muslim world, George Bush’s adamant insistence that there were weapons of mass destruction there, and several other things, including a previous war (Desert Storm) that had pitted us against Iraq for years. In turn the Iraq War became a cause for a number of other events and situations, to include the increased rise of radical Islamic sects and continued unrest and warring within Iraq and the other countries of the Middle East. These events and circumstances have now led to a mass migration of Middle Easterners into Europe and a crisis of huge proportions. What this migration will now cause remains to be seen.
As you can see, writing a cause and effect essay involves far more than just choosing a topic. It is also choosing where to begin and where to end with the chain of events that just naturally occurs with these kinds of topics. You need a start point and an end point that is clearly defined. That said, there are some cause and effect essay ideas here that will help you to manage your topic and essay well.
Humanities/Social Science/ Liberal Arts Topics
- Causes of the popularity of candidates such as Trump, Carson, Sanders, and Fiorina
- Effects of the court case of the Kentucky county clerk who refuses to issue marriage licenses to gays
- What are the causes of student drop outs from high school?
- What are the effects of dropping out of school on the individual and society?
- What is the effect of gentrification on urban areas?
- What has been the effect of the Citizens United Supreme Court decision?
- What are the causes of the decline in church membership in the U.S.?
- What are the effects of ADHD on a child’s ability to learn?
Cause/Effect Topics for Business and Economics
- What do economists say will be the effects of student loan debt on our economy?
- What have been the effects of the Dodd-Frank law?
- What have been the effects of e-commerce on brick and mortar businesses
- How will the values of the Millennials affect the concept of the workplace?
- What have been the effects of U.S. corporations moving headquarters to foreign countries?
- What are the causes of the increase in income inequality in the U.S.?
- What are the causes of obesity in the U.S.?
- What are the effects of reduced funding for mental health?
- What are the causes of lack of appropriate health care for veterans?
- What will be the effects of an aging Baby Boomer generation
Science Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- What are the potential effects of biogenetic engineering?
- What are the causes of ocean warming?
- What are the effects of ocean warming?
- What will be the environmental effects if we continue to ignore global warming?
These topic suggestions are meant to serve as a catalyst to assist you in thinking about good topics. If you have difficulty choosing a topic in a specific content field, or if you need help with writing essays of this or any other type, GloriousEssays.com experts are ready to step in and help you.